Pages

Sunday, March 9, 2014

March 2-8

 After a full day of church in Lincoln, packing, and driving back to Arapahoe I fed the kids popcorn for supper and called it a day (although they had all filled their tummies quite thoroughly at a Valentino's lunch, so I don't really feel bad about the popcorn).
~
The peanut gallery sitting on the couch.
~
 I have been getting a kick out of Jackson's very thorough coloring jobs.  He just might be my very best "color-inner" taking his time to make sure not a stitch of white paper shows through (so very dark and vivid!). 
~
 Owen was overjoyed to finally try out the rain boots I had scored for him at Goodwill.  (Well, in truth, he has been wearing them around town a lot lately, but finally he got to use them for what they are meant for!). ;o)
~
 I found these hooligans traipsing through the mud in the back yard--bare foot!  Spring fever has officially hit!
~
 After recalling the "Stir Crazy" popcorn popper he had as a kid, Josh was delighted to discover Amazon still sold them.  Now we are the proud owners of a "Stir Crazy." I think I still like my air popper better, but traitors that they are the kids have joined Daddy's side and have been making popcorn daily with the new toy.
~
And my third picture this week that deals with popcorn.  (Really, our diet IS a bit more varied . . .) ;o)

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Favorite pic of the week? The puddle jump! Great splash!